Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop custom integration between platforms including NetSuite, Pardot, Slack, Qualtrics, etc;
- Design, develop and deploy software used by internal operations processes.
- Write unit test and participate in QA.
- Support internal users with a wide range of SFDC tasks.
- 4-8 years of experience as an SFDC developer/engineer.
- Strong Admin background.
- Experience integrating external systems with Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience with Lightning Framework, Lightning Design System, and Lightning Components/Apps.
- Strong APEX and SOQL knowledge.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary negotiable based on qualification and experience
Job type: Remote
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software-Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design
Education: UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization or PG: M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization
Interested candidates can forward their resumes undersigned. For any queries please contact.