- Ideal candidate can Prescreen resumes, conduct interview and close loop as per business requirements.
- He/She can identify future hiring needs, designing job descriptions.
- Handling end to end coordination support function of business operation.
- To ensure that all project requirements are delivered within scope and budget.
- Resource planning, including staff, timeline, budgets.
- Ability to identify strengths in people and allocate work accordingly.
- Ability to motivate people and guide them to work as per the timelines.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the project lifecycle.
- Should be able to handle client meetings, demo presentations.
- Plan schedules and develop WBS with project tasks and resource requirements.
- Manage schedules and organize resources across multiple disciplines and projects
- Forecast Timelines with stakeholders.
- Drive best practices and processes to meet quality and efficiency goals.
- Performance metrics development, tracking, and reporting.
- Closely collaborate with global stakeholders and customer contacts and ensure seamless. communication, manage external inputs, outputs, and dependencies
- Ensure appropriate requirements and deliverable specifications and continuously track, manage, and report progress.
- Identify and manage risks and issues and mitigation plans.
- Possess a track record of success in meeting project milestones.
- Proficient in using Zoho CRM and reporting formats.
- Manage Resources
- Project Coordination
- Time Management Skills
Education and Experience:
- Experience: 2 - 3 years of relevance and should have hands on experience in SDLC project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or Engineering.
- PMP certification or
- Scrum certification or
- Agile Certification or
- Exposure to industry standards, methodologies, and techniques highly desirable.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes undersigned. For any queries please contact.