We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on extensive Salesforce experience.
- Ability to perform configuration, customization, integration and support of Salesforce.com
- Hands-on Experience in customizing using APEX, Triggers, Batch Apex, Visualforce, etc.
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model.
- Hands-on Experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflows, Record types, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex Data Loader, etc.
- Must-Have hands-on experience on Deployments using Change set, Managing release dependencies across multiple projects.
- Understanding release management and software development life cycle.
- Should be able to review code of development team members.
- Have experience to work in multiple Salesforce ORG/environment.
- Strong communication skills to ask relevant questions in client/dev team meeting etc. & able to work around release related dependencies across projects.
- Comfortable in client calls including executive sponsors and stakeholders.
- Ability to convert customer requirement to technical specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Apex development
- Needs Goods hands on experience with lightning components, lightning experience
- Good Hands-on APEX.
- Good hands on with Visual Force.
- Medium skill set required for Java Script.
- CSS, JQuery, angular is a plus.
- Good integration knowledge is required.
- Ability to work independently and drive the solution design
- Visualforce page development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions.
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development.
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Min. 5 Years of Experience.
- Certification: Salesforce developer certification is must.
Interested candidates can forward their resumes undersigned. For any queries please contact.