- 6+ years of experience delivering consulting services, in client-facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of systems implementation and support, including 4+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce administration
- Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices. Able to identify solution approach and recommend meeting a business requirement.
- Experience in Managed Package Implementations, experience in developing System Architecture Documents
- Strong understanding and experience in database design concepts, data migration, and data integration including Data Loader, Boomi, Jitterbit as plus
- Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce “Story-lines” as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; executive-level presence and experience facilitating meetings
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including sales, support, and marketing
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
Preferable Salesforce Certifications:
- Certified Platform Developer I,
- Certified Platform App Builder,
- ADM 201/ ADM 211
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (Advantage)
Work Hours: Flexible Time Zone
Interested candidates can forward their resumes undersigned. For any queries please contact.