Assist in the achievement, and act in support of, the sales of Salesforce products and solutions into the approved markets in support of assigned company goals and quotas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Inside sales of Salesforce products, by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sale opportunities.
- Serve as internal sales support for pre-defined territory (USA-New York and New Jersey to be specific) locations to achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Generate market interest and close sales by executing Product and Segment Marketing activities such as: projects, surveys, campaigns, teaching, site visits and or promotions.
- Co-Ordinate with Internal Teams for product demonstrations.
- Actively solicit for Salesforce product opportunities, referring leads as appropriate.
- Partner effectively with the Field Sales Team to drive territory coverage and maintain positive distributor relationships.
- Work closely with the internal team members and external Sales and Service teams to insure high customer satisfaction.
- Provide support as required to the inside Sales Manager and Sales Operations Manager.
- Work closely with Distributor Administration,Customer Service, Contracts and other teams as required or requested.
- Cover voicemail and email for Inside sales staff while members are on vacation or unable to access their mailbox.
- Manipulate and manage spreadsheets.
- Manage sales funnel development by entering and update all generated customer Opportunities and Leads in Salesforce CRM.
- Lead Generation
- Cold Calling
- Business Development
- Inside Sales
- B2B Sales
- Any Graduate or Postgraduate
- 8-10 years of experience
Interested candidates can forward their resumes undersigned. For any queries please contact.